The Cygnets Art-Masters Course 2 "Core Skills" will guide students through ten exciting projects, and 30 sketchbook challenges; each covering a new subject, skill, technique and medium. The course's aim is to focus on key artistic skills and is suitable for ages 6-106, so can be done by you, your child, or as a family!
This course includes:
- (Optional) Enormous pack of brand new art materials delivered to you anywhere in the UK, including everything you will need for the projects, and more! Just select add material pack when checking out. You can also add additional packs for other family members.
Access to 10 online video classes. These are taught and filmed step-by-step exactly as they would be in the class. Students can access them at any time; however many times they want, and pause/ restart when necessary. Each class will teach students a new technique or medium, that can all be done from home, to build their core artistic skills.
30 Sketchbook Challenges. To be completed three per week in between classes. These are all designed to be done from home, challenging students' creativity and encouraging them to practice what they have learnt in the project videos.
- Email/Phone Support, Advice & Feedback from our teachers, whenever needed.
- Entry into our Amazing Ongoing Competition with new winners and prizes every 12 weeks!
Art Masters Course 2 | Core Skills
The materials needed for this course are listed below. You may have this at home already, but if not you can add a materials pack at checkout, and we will send you everything needed straight to your door, anywhere in the UK!
If you have previously bought a course from us and want to arrange a discounted "top up pack" of materials for this course, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hardbook Sketchbook
- A3 Cartridge Paper
- A3 Thin Cartridge Paper (120gsm or less)
- A3 Watercolour Paper
- A3 Black Paper/Card
- Sketching Pencils
- Willow Charcoal
- Soft Pastels
- Oil Pastels
- Inks (Coloured & Black)
- Silver Paint Pen/ Silver Paint
- White Paint Pen/ White Paint
- Watercolour Brushes
- Water Pot
- Air Drying Clay
- Sculpting Tools
- Masking Tape
- Fixative Spray
- Acrylic Printmaking Sheet
- Printing Roller
- Black Printing Ink
We also recommend always using a table covering, and wearing messy clothes/ an apron when doing classes!